(Source:https://www.lonelyplanet.com/maps/europe/estonia/tallinn/) In the meantime, I write short news about my day trip to Estonia, most familiar to Tallinn. Many of us have been more than enough in this city. After all, there are many cruise routes from Helsinki to Tallinn every day and there are also cheap flights. I had a very nice day and Tallinn will never disappoint with the attractions and atmosphere. Especially the most famous tourist area, the Old Town, is my favorite because of history. I could spend all my time there walking around and have a cup of coffee. I had a company so it wasn't boring even I have used to travel alone. First, we went to Sadamarket, which is the so-called Market Hall next to the harbor. I bought a handbag from there because my old one was too small. I was lucky because I found new one with low price. We walked from the harbor area to the Old Town. We decided to go to the Olde Hansa restaurant (see https://www.oldehansa.ee...
Kommentit
Lähetä kommentti